Now BBM for iOS and Android platform
From this weekend, now you can enjoy the BBM service on Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android as Blackberry announced the availability for this. Blackberry instant messaging service BBM is quite popular in the people and now it’s widespread to the dominant platform
- According to the company, launching BBM is extremely important for cross platform.
- It just becomes the boom for more than 1 billion iOS, Android and BlackBerry smartphones in the world.
Cargo, the second private firm rockets set to International space station
A second private firm based in America named as Orbital Sciences Corporation has launched the Cargo Mission to the international private station from the mid-Atlantic regional spaceport at NASA’s wallops flight facility.
- A rocket prepared for this mission is 40 meter tall Antares and this aircraft is called Cygnus.
- Cygnus will deliver 700kgs of supplies to the space station.
India became a global certifier of IT products
India has been granted the ‘Authorization Nation’ status under the international common criteria recognition arrangement for IT products
- From this status achievement, India can now test IT and electronics products.
- Subsequently, issue certificates which will be acceptable internationally as said by the Ministry of Communication and IT.
China’s first direct Bank opens
The Bank of Beijing has launched China’s first direct Bank which would be considered as a novel mode to preponderate in the epoch of internet banking.
- Bank of Beijing with co-operation of Netherland’s based ING Group has started direct Bank services in cities of Beijing, Xi’an and Jinan.
- This new mode of Direct Banking does not rely on entity outlets as it provides financial products and services through internet, telephones and ATM’s.
Google supports the development of French media sites
Google has set up a 60 million euro around $ 81 million fund to support French media in developing their presence on internet
- US search engine, Google has signed an agreement with the French government in February
- The deal includes settling spat with French publishers who had wanted Google to pay them for linking to their content
HP introduces cyber security solutions for enterprises
Hewlett-Packard introduced new cyber security solutions for enterprises in India
- Cyber security solutions allow firms to upgrade their security infrastructure against a growing and sophisticated threat landscape
- The security works against cyber criminals who use eminent information form advanced data theft tools